Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Check-In

I've basically been non-existent in the blogging world for the past year and a half. I found out I was pregnant in Nov 2015. I proceeded to puke my guts out and retreat from the land of the living for the next 7 months until May 2016 when our precious baby girl arrived 6 weeks early. I've taken the first year of her life off from most writing to just adjust to mommyhood and this incredible new stage of life, but the itch is coming back, and I'm looking forward to writing again more regularly. So this post is two-fold...

1. I just had to share this pic from Easter weekend of our precious baby girl, Eleana. She brings so much joy to our life! Doesn't that smile just make your day?!?!

Image may contain: 1 person, shoes

2. I'm wondering what you have been up to? What are you learning? I've been learning so much as I read through the Bible chronologically. I've had to extend a lot of grace to myself as it's not going as quickly as I'd like, but it's been so interesting! We've had many changes in our home with the addition of Ellie and Tim taking a position as Associated Pastor at our church. Never a dull moment, that's for sure! Catch me up on your life, please? :)


1 comment: