1 pkg. California Blend Vegetables (cooked and drained)
2 t. flour
2/3 c. mayonnaise
2/3 c. milk
2/3 c. shredded cheddar (divided)
1/2 c. bread crumbs
1 T. butter
Preheat oven to 350.
1. Sauté the bread crumbs in the butter until light brown.
2. Mix the flour, mayonnaise, milk and 1/3c. cheese.
3. Combine the Vegetables and the mayonnaise mixture in a 1 quart casserole dish.
4. Top with bread crumbs and remaining 1/3 c. Cheddar cheese.
5. Bake for 15 - 20 minutes.
I love cooked veggies~I'm really excited to try this recipe!