Monday, December 2, 2013

A Thankful Heart-Finale

Thankful for the incredible man God gave me.

Thanksgiving 2013

Words cannot express how I feel about my man. Every day I am reminded what a gift he is, and I am so thankful that God directed our paths together. Tim encourages me,  loves me, leads me, and makes me smile. He is so patient with me, and calm when I get riled up about something. He is such a Godly example, and I am so thankful for his heart for God.

I feel like I can't remember life before him, and I can't believe that two years ago, I didn't know he existed. God's awesome like that. :) I am blessed to serve with him in ministries. I just love to be around him. I pray that I never take him for granted, because I know he is an incredible gift from God.

I am thankful that Tim constantly shows me love by helping me take care of the house and keep things clean and organized. He doesn't "get" my organization "issue," but rather than say, "That's dumb, I don't see it like that," he does his best to figure out what I'm trying to do and help. I love that about him! I love everything about him. :) 

I am thankful for the month of November and how doing this series caused me to stop and think. It was easy to come up with something each day to be thankful for. Finding time to write about it was much harder, but I did pretty well!? :) This month has caused me to realize that without even trying, I easily found 30 blessings that are constantly surrounding my life~I am one blessed chick. :)

Did your November remind you of all you have to be thankful for? Just because November is over doesn't mean we have to stop thanking God for our blessings!

Thanks for being a part of this fun adventure with me!



1 comment:

  1. It definitely was a great reminder for me! Sometimes I'd find myself thinking, "I don't feel thankful today." Which is horrible, but gave me the reminder that I need to get my focus off of myself and on to the One who gives us all things He deems good! :D

    ReplyDelete