Sunday, December 15, 2013

12 Days of Christmas Recipes

CHOCOLATE TURTLES
by Crystal Messenger

35 waffle pretzels
1 bag of Kraft caramels
1 bag (10 oz.) Hershey Kisses
35 pecans
1/2 c. chocolate chips

Lay a waffle pretzel down on a baking sheet. Unwrap caramel and lay it on top of the pretzel.

Place the pan into an oven that had been warmed to 350 degrees and bake them for 4 minutes. remove the pan and immediately press Hershey kiss into the caramel. Place back in oven for 1 minute.

Take out of oven and place pecan on top of kiss.

In microwave melt 1/2 c. of chocolate chips. sing a spoon, drizzle the chocolate over your turtles.

before you store these, you will want to let the chocolate harden completely. Speed up the process by placing pan into the freezer.








Meet, the Madre. :) She's an incredible wife and mom, and I love her dearly! She is so thoughtful and goes out of her way to be there for me and my brother. I am blessed to have her Godly example in my life. I am thankful that she's always available when I call and need bailed out of a "situation" in the kitchen. lol Love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment