Thursday, November 7, 2013

A Thankful Heart~November 6

November 6, 2013~Thankful for my car (Priscilla)


This is Priscilla....many many miles ago...lol I've put about 100,000 on her just since I've had her. The last two months have been rough. We've had repeated car problems....and we've put A LOT of money into this car in the past two months, but I can't complain. Tim's car (Philippe) and Priscilla have been pretty reliable. God has blessed us by giving us two vehicles AND a mechanic Daddy who takes good care of us. 

I was having a discussion tonight with a friend who's car has been in the garage and she's been carless for awhile....I'd be whining a lot if I was her, but she was so patient about the situation. I was thinking about this on the way home and thinking about how ungrateful I am for my vehicle, and how I've whined about the money the last few months. Yeah, she's eaten up a lot of money in the past few weeks, but we were only ever without here for a day or so, and my Daddy and boss were really workable and helpful with the situation.

I rarely think about being thankful for my car, but I am. I'm thankful that it has heat and a/c...a sun roof to enjoy the day, a big trunk, it's a cute color...and it runs! haha 

Thank you, Jesus, for giving us two reliable vehicles. Help us to use them for your service!



No comments:

Post a Comment