Tuesday, November 5, 2013

A Thankful Heart~November 5

November 5, 2013~Thankful for my job and coworkers


I am so thankful for the job God has provided. Everything about it is so amazing! I love my coworkers. It's a small group, but a wonderful group. Every day is different and that makes it exciting. I feel like there is a purpose in what I do (helping couples have children). As you might have read in a previous post, I didn't want to take this job because I loved my old job so much, but everything has gone so well and I am so thankful for that.

Enjoying your coworkers is a big deal...I've had jobs with "that woman" and it was miserable. I am thankful for a group of coworkers that I truly like seeing every day.

Do you enjoy your coworkers? Why not tell them this holiday season? Let's look for little ways to encourage them this week, how about that? :)






No comments:

Post a Comment