Thursday, November 21, 2013

A Thankful Heart~November 21

November 21, 2013~Thankful for the many loving people in our life.


I have a wedding slideshow on my second desktop at work, yes, I know, "we are young and silly," but leave me alone, and let me remember that wonderful day. :) As this picture came across this morning, I couldn't help but smile. I love this picture. It is one of my favorite wedding pics because it shows the faces of so many guests. Most of our wedding pics are of me and Tim, our immediate family, or our wedding party, but this picture is everyone. I love it. Our wedding guests were what made the day so special, and I love this picture to forever remember those that were there. 

(Btw, WalkRight, this pic is also proof that you did make it! I see you in the balcony :) lol!)

I also enjoy in the DVD, there was a camera guy behind us who randomly scanned the crowd. That's really special too, especially since I didn't have the opportunity to look out and take all of that in. There will never be a time, ever again, where this group of people that Tim and I know and love, will be together. This was a really special moment. I am so thankful for the incredible friends and family God has put in our life, and I'm thankful that they chose to celebrate with us on our special day.

Life is all about people. It really doesn't matter what we have when it comes to stuff, money, etc. What matters is when you have something special happen in your life, that there are people in your life to be there and celebrate with you. We had hundreds of people that shared our special day, and many told us "thank you for allowing me to be a part of your day," but Tim and I are the ones the are truly blessed that each person cared enough to be there to support us.

Every time I look at this picture I want to be reminded that we are surrounded with the most incredible friends and family, and thank God for directing each one of our paths. What is the focus of your life? Is it stuff...money, houses, cars....or is it people? Because in the end, all that matters is our loved ones.



No comments:

Post a Comment