Friday, November 15, 2013

A Thankful Heart~November 15

November 15, 2013~Thankful for FREE coffee!


Oh my soul am I excited! A few minutes from now you will find me standing in line at Starbucks enjoying their BOGO sale! What a fun treat! I will be the first to admit that Starbucks is ridiculously overpriced, but 1/2 off? I think I can handle that! I am very thankful for yummy treats like Starbucks and also for God's provision to be able to afford a $5 cup of coffee!

Why not make someone's day by gifting them with a free holiday drink? Maybe you have a friend who's laid off, or an elderly lady who would love a coffee in a cute holiday cup...you get two, why not give one away! :) Why not share this treat with someone and show them you love them!

Now....off to my peppermint mocha!


No comments:

Post a Comment