Thursday, November 14, 2013

A Thankful Heart~November 14

November 14, 2013~Thankful for laughter


Today I had two different moments where I just laughed and laughed...one moment was at worship practice when we were trying to practice a song. It was just the 4 girls for this song, and we couldn't seem to get the whole way through the song...someone would sing something crazy, way off timing, "wrong" words because no one had their glasses...it was so simple...and so silly, and we had such a good time.

The second moment was as we pulled in the driveway...Timmy said something totally ridiculous and he cracked himself up...he deep-belly laughed and laughed...which of course made me laugh. lol I am so thankful for laughter. It really is "the best medicine." :) Isn't it true that we like to be around those that make us feel good (smile and laugh)? I'm thankful for the many nights that Tim and I lay in bed and say the silliest things and just laugh and laugh...those are such special moments. I'm so thankful for them!

Have you had a good laugh today? :D


No comments:

Post a Comment