Monday, November 11, 2013

A Thankful Heart~November 11

November 11, 2013~Thankful for our freedoms


Saw this post today and had to stop and say, "Wow." I am so thankful for the freedoms we experience here in America. But in addition to that, I am thankful for the freedom and liberty that is found in Christ's death and resurrection! "Because He lives, I can face tomorrow. Because He lives, all fear is gone! Because I know He holds the future, and life is worth the living just because He lives." 

A special thank you to all of those that have served our country~thank you for risking your life for me! I can't imagine what you went through. Thank you for your brave service!

Did you thank a veteran today? You live in freedom because of other's sacrifices. Happy Veteran's Day 2o13!


No comments:

Post a Comment