Monday, November 11, 2013

A Thankful Heart~November 10

November 10, 2013~Thankful for my family

My family that was able to be at the wedding.

I'm so thankful for my family. I love each and every one of them so much. While I do have several "crazy uncles," I am very thankful that we truly don't have "that" family member. lol Today we celebrated my brother's birthday and just had a family Sunday dinner. I love being around them and I am so thankful for their love. I am also thankful for their godly influence in our life. We are so blessed with the incredible family God has given us.

I don't get to see my family in Indiana that much, and I wish we got to see them more, but I'm thankful for each and every one of my dad's 8 siblings and their families. I am thankful for Facebook because it helps me keep up with them a little bit! Wish we could see everyone more.

My Uncle Todd and Aunt Jodi are missionaries to the Arctic, and that's been really hard to have them so far away. This Christmas is going to be missing a very special piece with them so far away, and there kid's in Wyoming. While it is sad that they are so far away, I am thankful that I miss them because that sadness demonstrates how much I love them! 

I am so thankful for my family (and Tim's but I'll share that another day :)!). We are so blessed to have so much love poured out on us by our family! I am so thrilled that Christmas is so close because it is my favorite time of the year~I love all the family time we get! Yeah for making memories with family!

Do you love your family more than words can express? Why not call one of them up and tell them! You'll both be blessed!









No comments:

Post a Comment