Friday, October 4, 2013

Marriage Quotes

Marriage Quotes

There's way too much sadness when people talk about marriage these days...it's downright depressing! Tim is the best gift I have ever received; I pray that I never take him for granted. This is a great link to the Time Warp Wife's blog (wonderful blog, you should check it out!) and a list of happy marriage quotes...So thankful for the gift of marriage!

My favorite is--well my two favorite are--(lol):

When I tell you I love you, I don’t say it out of habit, or to make conversation. I say it to remind you that you’re the best thing that ever happened to me. - Unknown

Marriage is getting to have a sleepover with your best friend every night of the week. - Christie Cook

Which one is your favorite? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment