- Work went fairly well.
- The car problem was only a battery which could've been worse and more expensive.
- The store employee was so incredibly kind and went above and beyond normal customer service.
- We didn't have to have the car towed.
- I was able to use my Dad's discount on the battery which saved me like $40.
- When the guy checked my oil (since we were waiting haha) it was full (meaning the leak wasn't getting worse).
- In the grand scheme of life..today really isn't the end of the world...ya, these new car issues are unexpected bills, but praise the Lord we have the money for the problems because God has blessed us with great jobs and the opportunity to be saving money.
For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. Isaiah 55:8
As I was driving, I felt like God was asking me, "Will you offer your life up and let me control things? Aren't you tired?" Last night was way bigger than a car battery....He's not looking for a submissive and patient spirit in this one circumstance....He's looking for me to give up my will all the time and to throw myself 100% into what He has planned for my life, whether I understand the details or not.