Tuesday, October 1, 2013

It's Fall! Time for a Healthy New Leaf

So we have decided to start eating more healthy dinners...it's really hard when we get home at the time we do and are usually rushing back out the door to something at church. I try to plan ahead but it's so hard! I have to always be thinking ahead....and usually preparing ahead. I'm not so good at this! (I would love any meal planning ideas you might have!?) But tonight we did well~Last night I went to the local fruit market and bought all the veggies we needed for salad, and we had some chicken and steak from the strip on Saturday...so...while I chopped veggies and toppings, Tim grilled A TON of meat...we will use these items for salads all week long...we can vary it up with different meats, toppings, and dressings. I'm pretty proud of us! lol 



Behold! Our new healthy meal plans :)

Onto other good news....my company joined the gym next door so....hopefully I will get back into the weight room and yoga...along with some healthy eating...wedding body may be coming back! :) lol Bring on the work out!



No comments:

Post a Comment