Sunday, September 29, 2013

Celebrating 1 Year~Engagement Anniversary

September 29, 2012~A day I will never forget. The love of my life got down on one knee and asked me to spend forever with him. I can't help but smile when I think of that moment! I was totally not expecting it, he very much surprised me!

He picked it out all by himself~amazing, right? :)




I'm very into celebrating special days~they don't have to be over-the-top extravagant, but for me, this was one of the most special days of my entire life, and I want to celebrate/remember that every year...so I planned a surprise picnic back to the spot where it all went down. :) Fresh bread with an herb/olive oil dip, fruits, and veggies from the markets yesterday, peanut butter cookies (Timmy loves peanut butter), a quick pasta salad, candles, and a blanket spread out by the river. (Btw, I have the most incredible picnic blanket from 31...it's like a tarp on the bottom and fleece on the top, amazing for wet grass! Only complaint is the size, it's hard for 2 people to share it.) 

Grass always looks so straight and even until you try to sit glasses or plates on it. lol

Thank you, 31 blanket, for keeping our butts warm and dry! :)


Last year~2012
Celebrating a wonderful year of memories~2013
(I'm kinda sick so please excuse the glasses and sicky look!)

God has blessed me with the most incredible, Godly man, and I am so thankful! How many of you celebrate "little" anniversaries like this? Do you celebrate your wedding anniversary only on the day or more often? (We do quarters personally...a little bit more manageable than months for us.)




No comments:

Post a Comment